Translate

Monday 9 April 2018

Heart - Tag

Hi Everyone,

I'm still playing catch up sharing some of my tags from earlier this year.  This lovely little tag was a quick hit one rainy afternoon in late January.



Using Veerle's ( A Coloured Mind Blog ) 'go to' technique yet again, I coloured my background very lightly with Windsor & Newton Cotman watercolour paints (Sap Green & Indigo).

To create texture to the background, I added Sweet Poppy Pearlescent Stencil Paste through the Crafters Companion Mini Tie Dyed stencil.





When dry I activated Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent water colour paints (Golden Aqua, Golden Malachite) with a little water and let it flow and track down the paste and puddle to one side.




A small piece of torn Mulberry Paper with a tiny heart formed my focal point.  

I've mentioned these little hearts in previous posts: they're hand made, coloured using Stamping Up markers and gazed with Glossy Accents or sometimes Ranger Distress Crackle Paint (Rock Candy).  This one was slightly different as I used Ranger Collage Medium (crazing) to create the very fine crazing on top.

The ribbon was from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting


Carol. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment